Sunday, September 16, 2007

Snaphots Of Interviewing Members at Second Life







Hello,

Here are my snapshots when I was interviewing members at Second Life. I interviewed members at second life, and many of them had different opinions about religious and spiritual beliefs. Some considered themselves more spiritual than religious. One member stated that she was an atheist, that he had no religious beliefs. One member replied that his religion was agnostic which means he is not quite sure if there is an (afterlife). Another member stated that religion is a Method of Life, I assume that this means his religion influences he decision making and behavior in a positive way. In all, I enjoyed navigating through Second Life. I like walking, flying, and driving their vehicles.





3 comments:

Alison said...

That is so interesting that the three people you interviewed are so diffrent in there believes, but are apart of this Second Life website. Do you think you would visit this website again?

CTreligion said...

Yes,

I had fun navigating through Second Life. I liked the computer graphics, and images. All the members had different views about their religious, and non-religious beliefs. Some people spoke in foreign languages. You can talk to so many people around the world. There are so many different cultures which I can learn from.

Chris

CTreligion said...

Hello, Professor De George.

I enjoyed navigating through second life as a furry animal, because I felt I could attract more people to communicate with me. My strategy was to attract more people with a great sense of humor. This would allow me to conduct a more pleasant interview with each individual member.

Sincerely,
Chris